Friday 18 April 2014

GKMBJ One Minute Hair Treatment Review

I received the GKMBJ One Minute Treatment in one of my Lust Have it boxes a few months ago. I had tossed it in my products to try bin and recently used it. 

Without heating this one minute treatment can do everything you need in only one minute. Penetrating deeply, it restructures hair and repairs damaged hair.It also supplies nutrients for the hair after a bleach, colour or perm. Ideal for those with busy lifestyles.
GKMBJ Treatment contains the essence of natural plants , amino acid, hydrolyse protein and other nutritious products.

I got a sample size of 30g which lasted me two uses because I have long thick hair. I used it after shampooing and conditioning for the first time and although I did not notice a massive difference, it did make my hair feel a bit softer than usual. The second time I used it without conditioning my hair and it gave me the same effect. It is not a miracle product but for those of you who hate waiting a long time, this might be a good product to try. I personally do not like waiting 5-10 minutes with a hair mask or treatment on and that is why I liked using this product. Although the effect it gave my hair was not drastic but I think with regular use, it may help repair damaged hair.



You can buy the full size which is 200ml for $29.95 from here.

Have you tried any GKMBJ products before? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments below.





3 comments:

  1. Nvr heard of this brand b4 looks ok I have long hair and god it takes forever to shampoo,condition and treat them anyways did u end up getting your LHI box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate washing my hair! Its such a huge task when you have long hair.

      No I haven't got my March LHI yet. :(

      Delete
  2. Hey! :)
    I have chosen to nominate you for the Liebster Award! :) You can find the details of the rules (and what the award actually is, because I myself did not know) on my blog here: http://miss-sophie-beauty-lifestyle.blogspot.co.uk
    If you decide to take part please let me know, I would love to read your response! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete