Tuesday 19 August 2014

Benefit Haul

Hey guys,
I ordered a few things from the Benefit US website and wanted to share with you the products I bought. The main reason I wanted to place an order was because I wanted to try the Lolli Balm as it was not released in Australia but it has released now and you can buy it from Benefit counters at Myer for $26. 
It is definitely cheaper to purchase Benefit from the US website if you want to try out a few products as they have free international shipping if you spend over $125. 
Now onto the products I bought.



First off we have the Lolli balm RRP USD $18 which is a new release by Benefit and it is a tinted lip balm. I love the candy pink packaging and it smells delicious. 
Next I purchased the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation in I'm all the rage Beige RRP USD $36.  The last single product I purchased was the boxed blush in Rockateur RRP USD $28, this is a gorgeous neutral blush shade which I am really into these days. 
Watts Up has been on my 'to buy' list since last month when I saw it being demonstrated at the Sparkling Soiree event I attended. I took advantage of the 'Customize your own kit' in which you can select 4 products from various categories for $79. It all comes in a cute makeup bag which I forgot to include in the picture. 
I picked up the Porefessional Agent Zero Shine powder, Watts Up, Boing Concealer in number 3 and also the Hydra smooth lip colour in Talk Flirty. I did save $20 by opting for this kit instead of buying all these products individually.
For the free samples I chose the It's Potent eyecream and Triple performing facial emulsion.

Overall I paid $170 AUD for all these products and if I bought them from here I would have had to pay around $268. Thats savings of almost $100!!

If you really want to try out some Benefit products I highly recommend buying them from the US website. Maybe ask a few friends and make a joint order. I am really excited to have a play around with my new products.

Have you tried the new Benefit tinted lip balms? What do you think of them?

❤❤❤



5 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! I'd love to see some individual hauls. I think Benefit is way too overpriced here in Australia, if ever I want to buy some Benefit stuff, I'll definitely look online :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I recently made an order on the US benefit site too. Including lolli balm haha! It hasn't arrived yet though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing choices! I've heard the lolli balm is gorgeous. You saved so much money! I never buy benefit in store here in Australia, it's just soo overpriced!

    The Sunday Chapter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG fab haul! My work friends and I are going to do a Benefit haul soon... definitely going to do it soon now haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so tempted to order from the site! the prices are just soo good xx

    ReplyDelete