Monday 19 October 2015

JORD Wood Watch in Koa and Rose Gold*

Hey guys,

Today's post is going to be about my new accessory which has been an everyday staple in my wardrobe for the past few weeks.


Jord contacted me to review their product and I was given an opportunity to choose any one watch out of their wide range. It did take a while for me to choose because I wanted something that would work with a variety of outfits and something I wouldn't get bored of. Finally I chose the Koa and Rose Gold watch from the Cora collection. I chose this watch purely because I have nothing close to what it looks like in my collection and with the rose gold trend going on, I thought it would be a perfect accessory this spring/summer.



Koa (Acacia Koa) is a species native to Hawaii and is considered to be the most beautiful out of the native hardwoods. Depending on the season the tones in the wood range from medium gold to reddish brown.

Jord provides free shipping worldwide and the watch took a week and half to get to me. I was happy that it was packaged really well and there was a lot of bubble wrap to make sure it didn't damage in transit. They resize the watch to fit you before hand so its not a hassle for you. Incase you don't have a tape measure handy, their website provides a downloadable wrist sizer that you can print and measure your wrist. This particular watch retails for $275 USD but I think it is worth every cent.



It came in a wooden box which had the Jord logo engraved on it. Inside the box, the watch sat on a pillow again covered in bubble wrap to ensure it didn't break. The box also included the warranty card, instruction card, cleaning cloth and extra links that they took off from the watch for resizing.



As you can see in the pics, the watch itself looks gorgeous with the rose gold dial and the golden brown wood to complement it. The back has a clear glass and you can see the mechanism through it. The wood itself ranges in colour from burnt gold to brown and has its natural texture which makes this watch even more unique. I have had a lot of people complimenting every time I have worn this watch.





 Features:         

sapphire crystal glass
deployment buckle with push button
swarovski crystal markers
screw-down crown

Movement:

Sea-Gull ST6103K
display: hours - minutes - seconds
jewel bearing: 21 jewels
drive system: self-winding automatic (requires no battery)


I am currently obsessed with my new watch and if you are looking to add a lovely, different piece to your collection I highly recommend you check out Jord watches because they are nothing like those  metal watches that you see everyone wearing and it is sure to catch peoples eyes. Convinced you to buy it? You can check out the whole range here








2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful watch!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh such a lovely watch! I love the wood its so unique! xx

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete